Freitag, Dezember 08, 2006

Oh my god!

I hear- miles davis-summetime
my mood-very good

Oh my god !!!

yesterday mornig i become a call from my old friend doctor green.he told me about the trouble in the ppth.
dr.house has a investigation and now is dr.foreman for 4 weeks his new big boss.hehehe

6 mounths before dr. chase make a mistake and house covered him.and this is now the revenge..

Oh mein gott.

gestern früh rief mich mein alter freund doktor green aus dem ppth an.er erzählte mir über den stress den es gab wegen house und co.

der hatte ein anhörung und nun ist dr foreman die nächsten 4 wochen sein chef.hehehe
vor 6 monate hatte chase eine patientin falsch behandelt und house deckte ihn..das ist nun die rache dafür.

2 Kommentare:

Dr. Gregory House hat gesagt…

Why oh why did I anticipate that this will make you happy?

Edward Vogler hat gesagt…

i dont now...