Sonntag, Dezember 10, 2006

GOOD MORNING

i hear - rammstein america
my mood - sleepy

yesterday i meet house in the chat and we talk about whisky "without ice and cola" via detour i become his emailadr and i was very nice in his everence.

in the afternoon dr. green will fly home,but he promised me he will come back an then we the have a party all the weekend.

last friday i had a metting with my chef and now i am jobless.but monday morning i beginn my new job as marketingmen at my old friend.

"the show must go on"

gestern abend habe ich noch kurz mit house gechattet,über umwege bekam ich seine emailadr.wir redeten über whisky,"ohne eis und cola" und ich war richtig nett zu ihm.

heute abend fliegt dr. green wieder heim aber er versprach wieder mal vorbei zu kommen.wir wollen dann mal richtig einen drauf machen!

letzten freitag hatte ich noch die aussprache mit meinem chef,und bin nun arbeitslos.aber montag fange ich meinenneuen job an als marketingmen bei meinem freund.

"the show must go on"

3 Kommentare:

Dr. Gregory House hat gesagt…

I tried to be nice, too!

Edward Vogler hat gesagt…

i know and its very hard...

Anonym hat gesagt…

Gute Arbeit! :)